Vision & Mission
Wines of Western Australia provides support to producers and Regional Associations in the development of their regions through the following activities:
- ensuring government and its relevant agencies understand the position of WA wine producers on key issues.
- securing resources and funding to build strengths across the value chain.
- developing strong relationships with relevant government agencies, synergistic industries and other groups for the benefit of WA wine producers.
- enhancing the reputation of the WA wine industry in all markets
- management of projects that benefit WA wine producers.
- support for Regional Associations in providing services for their members.
- ensuring that WA wine producers receive accurate and timely information that is relevant to their business.
- ensuring that accurate and timely information about the WA wine industry is available to government and its relevant agencies, synergistic industries and the community.